We believe …
God is unconditional, inseparable Love.
- God loves YOU!
- God will never leave you.
- God will ultimately bring good out of everything that happens.
- Nothing is impossible with God!
- We respond by reflecting God’s own love onto others.
Jesus is the Son of God.
- Jesus became flesh, taught all who would listen, and left specific examples of HOW to connect with the Love of the Father.
- We respond by following Christ’s example of reflecting God’s love in service to others.
- Jesus demonstrated God’s complete, reckless, unfathomable love for us in both His life and His death, allowing himself to be sacrificed in a brutal manner. He suffered, died, and was buried.
- Jesus rose from the dead and lives, demonstrating the power and desire of God for us ALL to live in eternity with Them.
About the Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit provides the help we need to connect, reconnect, and draw nearer to God, who is always pursuing us.
- The Holy Spirit is our helper, our connector, our revealer of truth, and our own leader in guiding our actions toward Godly love.
- The Holy Spirit converts the black-and-white syllables we read as Scripture into the living Word of God within us.
- We respond with faith, forming our own, individual relationships with our Creator rather than relying on the knowledge and experiences of others.
About the Bible
The Bible is God’s love letter to us.
- The Bible is an encouragement for us ALL to walk humbly and demonstrate God’s own love.
- We respond by communing with others; studying for ourselves; and putting our knowledge into loving actions of outreach, discipleship, friendship, assistance, fairness, compassion, and care for God’s creation.
Humans are created in God’s own image.
- That image supersedes anything related to sex, gender, or other physical constraints.
- We respond by allowing ourselves to live our own authentic lives as God’s children — with no limits on race, background, social label, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
Foundational Verses: Micah 6:8; Romans 8:38-39; Romans 8:28; Ephesians 3:20-21; Genesis 1:27; 2 Corinthians 4:13-14; John 15:12; Zechariah 7:9-10; Psalm 119:105; Galatians 5:22-23; Galatians 3:26-29; 1 Corinthians 13